Saturday, December 26, 2009

in other words

one of the colleges at SU is the Newhouse School of Journalism. William Safire and Bob Costas are alums, along with a bunch of other folk. One of the grad students in the Arts Journalism program saw my artist talk and contacted me a couple of months ago asking if she could use me to fulfill a project. The students in the class were told to find a working artist and to do a three minute multi-media piece about them and their work. She did a great job of editing, I think, and managed to sift through all of my words to get at the heart of what I am trying to do and say. Here is what she ended up with:



Couldn't have said it better myself.

3 comments:

Vixen of the Sea said...

this is really beautiful, zeke. ill always be jealous of the ways you are able to physically commemorate and honor family and joy.

Carren said...

I'm glad I got it right, Zeke. Happy holidays to you and your family. :)

Unknown said...

Zeke I have a man crush on you! You always inspire me.